5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 20 October 2021
Here five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Wednesday, October 20, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Kaseya Connect IT 2021 Conference News: Track ongoing Kaseya business updates all right here.
2. MSP Acquisitions – M&A Advisor: Cogent Growth Partners played a key role in LeadingIT’s acquisition of CLASS Computing, the M&A advisor disclosed.
3. Credit Agreement – IT Services: ePlus has lined up a new credit facility of $375 million, an increase from $275 million, together with a sublimit for a revolving credit facility for up to $100 million.
6. IT Service Management (ITSM): A new ServiceNow Messaging Service, leveraging the Twilio platform, “allows organizations to purchase SMS and WhatsApp directly from ServiceNow, making it easier to integrate popular messaging platforms with ServiceNow workflows,” the company says.
B. Channel Chiefs, Partner Programs and Strategic Alliances
1. Partner Revenue Platform: A tipster told us to check out the PartnerTap Revenue Platform, which “directly connects thousands of sales reps and channel managers across companies so they can uncover new opportunities and drive more revenue together.” Hmmm…
4. Partnership – Accenture and Splunk: Accenture and Splunk have have formed a business group to help customers “maximize insights from data, with a particular focus on AI-powered IT operations, security automation, and intelligent supply chain.”
6. Distribution – Data Protection Financing: Tech Data Capital, a financing arm within TD Synnex, has partnered with data protection software company Cohesity to offer Cohesity customers various financing options to spread payments over time.
C. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- MSP Sales Compensation Plans for 2022 (October 21, ChannelE2E Webcast)
- Acronis #CyberFit Summit 2021 (October 25-27, Miami, Florida and Virtual)
- hack_it 2021.2 from Huntress (October 25-27, Virtual)
- Microsoft Ignite 2021 (November 2-4, Virtual)
- Ingram Micro ONE 2021 (November 8-9, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.