5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 19 July 2022
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, July 19, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
2. Multi-Cloud MSP Buyout?: We suspect Rackspace will provide ownership updates by early August.
3. Channel Chief: AppDirect has named Christopher Shubert as its VP pf channel sales for AppSmart. Shubert previously was regional VP of channel sales, south region.
6. Application Security Posture Management: Enso has launched the next iteration of the AppSec Map, its interactive map of the AppSec ecosystem. The Map now enables users to create custom maps and generate security posture ratings, Enso indicated.
B. In-Person Channel Partner Summits & MSP Conferences
- AWS re:Inforce 2022 Cybersecurity Conference (July 26-27)
- Build IT Live 2022 (July 27-29)
- CompTIA ChannelCon (August 2-4, Chicago, Illinois)
- VMware Explore 2022 (formerly VMworld, August 29-September 1, San Francisco)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.