5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 18 April 2022
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, April 18, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Surprise Guest?: Will Kaseya CEO Fred Voccola surface at this week’s Robin Robins conference in Nashville, Tennessee? That’s the speculation, though we haven’t heard anything official. MSPs are particularly interested in Kaseya’s plans for Datto. As you’ll recall, Kaseya is working to finalize the Datto buyout by the second half of 2022.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2022: We’ll unveil the list this Thursday here.
3. Partnership – Robotic Process Automation (RPA): NCS will promote and deploy UiPath’s RPA software in the Asia Pacific region. The joint go-to-market effort will “bring the power of automation to both public and private enterprises from across industries, such as telecommunications, government, and financial services, particularly in high growth markets like Singapore, Australia, and Asia Pacific,” the two companies said. Still, the enterprise RPA software market may be facing slower growth rates even as RPA for MSPs and SMBs begins to catch on. Startups such as Rewst and ElectroNeek are striving to bring the power of RPA into the MSP sector.
4. Partnership – Security and Data Protection: Kyndryl and Dell Technologies have partnered to promote security and resiliency solutions. Kyndryl spun off from IBM in November 2021, and is now a standalone enterprise MSP. Kyndryl has spent recent months inking partnerships with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Nokia and other major players worldwide.
5. Security Coding and MSP Software Development: Secure coding expert Jim Manico is set to join The Cyber Call today with Andrew Morgan.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Dell Technologies World 2022 (May 2-5, Las Vegas)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11, Virtual)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- New: MSSP Alert Live (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.