5 Channel Partner and MSP Updates: Monday 16 November 2020
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, November 16, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
A. What’s Happening Today
1. IPO – Robotic Process Automation: UiPath has selected specific banks to assist with the robotic process automation (RPA) software company’s potential IPO.
4. Helping A Peer In Need: MSP industry veteran Matthew Hahn was in very serious accident earlier this month. Relative Jayson Hahn has set up a GoFundMe for Hahn and his family. Hahn is well-known for his work within Datto, Continuum (now ConnectWise) and other MSP-oriented communities. He also is senior director of security at Greystone Technology, a major MSP & MSSP in the Colorado area.
5. Integration – MSP Software and Security: Endpoint security software Malwarebytes now integrates with ConnectWise Automate, a remote monitoring and management (RMM) software solution for MSPs. The new integration enables to more effectively detect, isolate, and recover from cyberthreats from within their existing ConnectWise workstreams, Malwarebytes says.
6. Work From Home Tax: The debate intensifies.
B. Technology Conferences and Virtual Partner Events
- Druva DxP: Cloud Data Protection Summit 2020 (November 17)
- Amazon AWS re:Invent 2020 Virtual (November 30-December 18)
- SAP TechEd 2020 (December 8-10)
- Citrix Summit 2021 (January 12-14)
- Subsurface Live Winter 2021 Data Lake Conference (January 27-28)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here