5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 15 November 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, November 15, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
2. Microsoft Azure-based Data Protection: Axcient has announced x360Recover Direct-to-Cloud for Microsoft Azure, a Backup and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) solution that protects MSPs and their clients’ data in the Azure public cloud against the threats of ransomware, security breaches, accidental deletion, and cloud outages, the company said.
3. Partnership – Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Part One: Blue Prism and Amazon Web Services (AWS) have announced a global, multiyear strategic collaboration agreement to transform how businesses provision intelligent automation.
7. Splunk CEO Change: Splunk CEO Doug Merritt is stepping down, and Chair Graham Smith has been appointed interim CEO.
8. Hardware Breakup: Toshiba outlined plans to split into three companies in an attempt to appease activist shareholders calling for a radical overhaul of the Japanese conglomerate after years of scandals.