5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 15 February 2022
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, February 15, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
2. Help Wanted – IT Consulting: Atos Romania, the local subsidiary of the French company, plans to hire 1,000 IT specialists by the end of 2022, Reuters reported. The hiring plan surfaces a few days after Atos took $2.7 billion in write downs in the second half of 2021. Also, Atos said it does not plan to sell its security business unit. The statement arrived after a report suggesting that Thales may want to buy the security unit.
3. Secure Apple Device Management: Addigy has partnered with “The Ethical Hacker” Ralph Echemendia to “strengthen its cybersecurity posture and continue to position Addigy as a security-centric brand,” the company said.
4. Talent – Cloud-native Network Detection and Response: ExtraHop has named Patrick Dennis as CEO. He succeeds Arif Kareem, who is retiring.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- ASCII 2022 MSP Success Summit (February 16-17, Houston)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ThreatLocker Zero Trust World 2022 (February 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- Addigy Innovate Summit (February 22-23, Virtual)
- Global Telecom Data Exchange (March 17-18, Miami, Florida)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.