5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates:13 December 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, December 13, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Channel Chief, Partner Program, Strategic Alliance and Tech News
1. Log4J Vulnerability Details for MSPs and MSSPs: Our coverage of the worldwide Log4J software vulnerability includes:
- Log4J and Log4Shell statements from MSP software and technology companies such as Datto, N-able and Pax8.
- Log4J vulnerability mitigation guidance from cybersecurity companies such Blackpoint Cyber, Cybereason, Huntress, Qualys and more.
- Log4J vulnerability guidance from the CISA (Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency).
2. Help Wanted – Ingram Micro Cloud: The cloud distributor is seeking to hire roughly 200 people in the Miami, Florida, area, according to South Florida Business Journal.
3. Avaya Partner Ecosystem: Avaya is touting the Avaya Experience Builders ecosystem this week at its Engage 2021 user conference in Orlando, Florida. Experience Builders “align Avaya services, partners, technology developers, customers and citizen developers in an extensive global network designed to help enterprises build better experiences for employees and customers, when a one-size-fits-all solution is not sufficient,” the company said.
6. Partnership – SASE and Risk Management: iboss has joined the ForgeRock Trust Network, a technology ecosystem of over 130 partners in authentication, risk and fraud management, biometrics and more. The iboss Cloud Platform integrates with ForgeRock Identity Cloud and the ForgeRock Identity platform to “enable employees to securely connect to any application on any device while working from anywhere,” the companies said.
7. Managed Database Services: Instaclustr has introduced general availability of PostgreSQL on the Instaclustr Platform. The service includes “secure and end-to-end database monitoring, optimizing, and scaling,” Instaclustr said.
8. Apple Watch Lawsuit: Apple has been hit with a class-action lawsuit over the Apple Watch, with the plaintiffs saying it poses a safety hazard from a swelling battery, according to SeekingAlpha, ScribD and MacRumors.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Citrix Field Kickoff 2022 (January 18-20, Virtual)
- McAfee MPower Digital 2022 (January 26-27, Virtual)
- RSA Conference (February 7-10, San Francisco)
- Dynatrace Perform (February 7-11, Las Vegas)
- NerdioCon 2022 (February 21-23, Cancun, Mexico)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.