5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 11 March 2022
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, March 11, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Alleged Kaseya Hacker Extradited: Yaroslav Vasinskyi, the alleged Kaseya VSA hacker, was extradited and arraigned in a Dallas, Texas court, this week.
2. Partner Program – Penetration Testing: Synack has launched the emPower Synack Partner Program.
3. Microsoft 365 Management Software: AvePoint has launched Entrust, a new product designed to “streamline the management of Microsoft 365 admin users, processes, and data insights,” the company said.
4. Forecast – Robotic Process Automation (RPA): The RPA software market will reach $6.5 billion by 2025, according to Forrester Research. But growth will start to flatten as soon as 2023, TechCrunch notes. Still, RPA software is just getting started in the MSP market — especially in the SMB sector. Startups such as Rewst and ElectroNeek are striving to bring the power of RPA into the MSP sector.
5. Data Loss Prevention (DLP) & Email Security: Armorblox has added Advanced Data Loss Prevention to its cloud-delivered email security platform. The service leverages natural language understanding (NLU) to prevent data loss in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange, and Google Workspace environments, Armorblox asserted.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- CompTIA Communities and Councils Forum (March 14-16, Chicago)
- HIMSS 2022 (March 14-18, Orlando, Florida)
- Global Telecom Data Exchange 2022 (March 17-18, Miami, Florida)
- IWCE 2022 (March 20-24, Las Vegas, Nevada)
- SolarWinds 2022 North America Partner Summit (March 22-24, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.