5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 11 June 2021
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, June 11, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. Talent – ServiceNow ITSM Partner: DxSherpa Technologies, a pure-play ServiceNow consulting and implementation partner, has hired more than 100 employees in the last six months, the company says. The hirings come amid heavy merger and acquisition activity across the ServiceNow partner ecosystem.
1. Executive Leadership – IT Services: Virtusa has named Santosh Thomas as its new CEO.
3. Green Cloud and IT Services: Accenture has launched Green Cloud Advisor, a new capability for the Accenture myNav platform that enables enterprises to operate more sustainable and efficient cloud environments, the global IT consulting company says.
4. Integration – ITSM and Cloud Security: Zscaler has announced new integrations with ServiceNow. The integrations enable “advanced visibility, access control, and data security for optimized cloud data protection and security incident response,” Zscaler asserts.
6. Partner Program: Aptean has launched a Food and Beverage ERP Partner Program into the United States, and plans to extend the program in Canada, Brazil and Mexico.
7. Partner Program – Privacy and Data Protection: Aleada, a minority-female-owned technology company, has launched the Aleada Partner Program. Inaugural partner program members include:
- Bishop Fox
- Good Research
- Privacy + Security Academy
9. Executive Leadership – Identity and Access Management (IAM): One Identity announced the appointment of four new executives:
- Rima Pawar as VP of product;
- Joe Garber as VP of marketing;
- Teri Rob as VP of North American sales; and
- Chris Wood as VP of sales for One Identity and Quest Software APJ.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Zscaler Zenith Live 2021 (June 15-17, Virtual)
- UiPath DevCon 2021 (June 15-16, Virtual)
- ConnectWise IT Nation Secure (June 21-23, Orlando, Florida)
- HPE Discover 2021 (June 22-24, Virtual)
- Microsoft Inspire 2021 (July 14-15, Virtual)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here