Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, September 08, 2020. Sip up.
Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Happening Today
1. Potential IPO - Cybersecurity Awareness Training: KnowBe4 appears to be gearing up for a potential IPO (initial public offering).
5. Partner Program - Application Security Testing: Roughly 50 new business partners from more than 35 countries have joined ImmuniWeb's channel partner program.
6. 5G Networks - Europe: Orange started on Monday offering 5G service in five of the largest Spanish cities, less than a week after rival Telefonica rolled out its own service in the whole country, Reuters reports.
7. Growth - Cloud Data Protection: Druva has increased data center workload revenue by more than 100 percent during the past 12 months across Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ), supported by an expanding ecosystem of specialist partners, ChannelAsia reports. Actual revenue and profit figures were not disclosed.