5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: Monday 08 March 2021
Here are five (actually, more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, March 8, 2021. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), technology solutions providers (TSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. What’s Brewing Today: Technology News
1. McAfee Enterprise Security Software Business Sold: Details are here.
2. Microsoft Exchange Hack Timeline: Complete details, updated daily, are here.
3. Partner Program – Big Memory Software: MemVerge has unveiled the M3 Channel Partner Program. Partners can strengthen their business with M3 by “delivering all new Big Memory solutions consisting of Intel Optane persistent memory and Memory Machine software,” the company says. Joe Barnes, director of channels at MemVerge, is driving the partner program.
4. Compliance – Health Care: The American Dental Association (ADA) and ADA Member Advantage has selected Compliancy Group as the exclusive HIPAA compliance management solution recommended for all association members. Compliancy Group also works closely with MSPs and channel partners.
6. Talent – Application Workload Management: Virtana has named Jonathan (Jon) Cyr as VP of product management. The Virtana Platform is an “observability” platform for “migrating, optimizing, monitoring, and managing application workloads with flexible consumption across public, private, hybrid, and multi-cloud environments.”
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Fortinet Accelerate 2021 (March 9-11, Virtual)
- Huntress hack_it 2021 (March 22-24, Virtual)
- CloudFest 2021 (March 23-25, Virtual)
- Cisco Live 2021 (March 30-April 1, Virtual)
- Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs (April 22, Webcast)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here