5 Channel Partner Program and MSP Market News Updates: 07 June 2022
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, June 7, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. RSA Conference 2022 News: See RSAC live blog here.
2. ConnectWise IT Nation Secure 2022 News: See ChannelE2E’s live blog here.
3. MSP – M&A Guidance: Buy-side advisor Cogent Growth Partners assisted Datapath in its acquisition of MobileTek Services, an MSP in the K-12 education market.
5. Cisco Security Strategy: Cisco Systems announced a unified cybersecurity platform strategy that extends across multiple cloud and hybrid cloud services. The move seeks to jumpstart Cisco’s security business, which has weakened in recent quarters. Details about the new Cisco security strategy are here.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Cisco Live 2022 (June 12-16, Las Vegas)
- Snowflake Summit 2022 (June 13-16, Las Vegas)
- Pink ITSM Conference 2022 (June 19-22, Las Vegas)
- Kaseya Connect IT (June 20-23, Las Vegas)
- Identiverse 2022 (June 21-24, Denver, Colorado)
- Join Us: MSSP Alert Live 2022 (September 19-21, Washington, D.C.)
- All Tech Conferences: Listed Here
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.