5 Channel Partner Program and MSP News Updates: 05 April 2022
Here are five (actually more) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, April 5, 2022. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
1. Channel Analyst: IBM, Lenovo, Autotask and Forrester veteran Jay McBain has joined Canalys as chief analyst. McBain will lead Canalys’ Channel Analysis North America research program.
3. MSP Software – Sales and Compliance Management: Zomentum‘s sales acceleration application now supports assessments that comply with the:
- National Institute of Standards & Technology (NIST) Cybersecurity Framework, which is mandatory for U.S. federal government agencies and voluntary for industry;
- General Data Protection Regulation (GPDR), which governs data privacy and security in the U.K. and European Union;
- Cybersecurity Infrastructure & Security Agency (CISA) U.K. Cyber Essentials, which guides small businesses and local governments in implementing organizational cybersecurity; and
- Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) Essential Eight, which are prioritized mitigation strategies to protect Microsoft Windows-based networks from cyberthreats
4. Executive Leadership: Nutanix has named Mandy Dhaliwal as chief marketing officer and Shyam Desirazu as head of engineering. Dhaliwal and Desirazu both report to CEO Rajiv Ramaswami.
6. Funding – API Security: Corsha has raised $12 million in Series A funding. Ten Eleven Ventures and Razor’s Edge Ventures co-led the round that included participation from 1843 Capital.
B. Channel Partner Summits, MSP Conferences and Virtual Events Calendar
- Robin Robins Boot Camp 2022 (April 19-22, Nashville, Tennessee)
- Dell Technologies World 2022 (May 2-5, Las Vegas)
- Fortinet Accelerate 2022 (May 10-13, Virtual)
- IBM Think 2022 (May 10-11)
- ServiceNow Knowledge 2022 (May 11-12, New York and The Netherlands)
- ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
- Add Your Annual Event To Our Calendar: Submit it here for consideration.