Top 50 Channel Partner Conferences & Technology Events for 2018
Welcome to page five, featuring conferences 41 through 50, sorted alphabetically
41. Sup-X Startup Expo 2018 (March 6-7): A solid conference to see next-generation companies and technologies before they go mainstream — or flame out…
43. Tech Data Tech Select (Multiple Dates): A longstanding gathering of Tech Data partners in both the spring and the fall. Bonus: Don’t overlook Tech Data Channel Link, which is tentatively scheduled for June.
44. TechDay (Multiple Dates): Massive gathering of startup technology companies, investors and more. Held in multiple cities thoughout the year.
45. TruMethods Schnizzfest 2018 (June 7-9): The TruMethods team, led by CEO Gary Pica and CTO Bob Penland, host one of the single best MSP gatherings of the year.
46. VeeamOn 2018 (May 14-16): One of the fastest-growing, largest conferences focused on data protection. Mainly a customer conference, but don’t overlook the smart Veeam partners — particularly CSPs — at the event.
47. VMware VMworld 2018 (August 26-30): Mainly positioned as a customer conference, but there also are plenty of partners on hand at this massive event. Bonus: Don’t overlook VMware Partner Leadership Summit, though that’s often by invitation only.
48. Workday Rising 2018 (October 1-4): Workday is one of the fastest-growing providers of SaaS-based business management software. The conference attracts customers, developers and partners.
49. XChange 2018 (Multiple Dates): Xchange, hosted by The Channel Company, is one of the best-known conferences for channel partners. Bonus: The organizers also just such events as Best of Breed, NextGen and Women of the Channel.
50. ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert Webcasts: Yes, our very own monthly webcasts for ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert readers.