Top 50 Channel Partner Conferences & Technology Events for 2018
Welcome to page four, featuring conferences 31 through 40, sorted alphabetically
31. Oracle OpenWorld 2018 (October 28-November 1): The massive event typically features a partner day gathering during the conference’s opening day. Bonus: Don’t overlook Oracle NetSuite SuiteWorld in April 2018.
32. Retail’s Big Show 2018 (January 14-16): An ideal conference for any partner focused on the retail vertical. Hosted by the National Retail Federation.
33. Robin Robins Sales and Marketing Boot Camp 2018 (April 4-7): One of the latest, best-known gathering of SMB partners focused on sales and marketing strategies.
34. RSA Conference 2018 (April 16-20): One of the largest cybersecurity conferences in the United States.
35. SaaStr 2018 (February 6-8): The conference typically attracts 10,000+ SaaS company founders, venture capitalists (VCs) and executives.
36. Salesforce Dreamforce 2018 (September 25-28): Likely the largest vendor-hosted SaaS business conference in the world.
37. SAP Sapphire Now 2018 (June 5-7): SAP’s flagship conference is more than an enterprise customer gathering. A major SME partner push will also continue.
38. ServiceNow Knowledge 2018 (May 7-10): One of the fastest-growing events for IT service management — attracting more and more MSPs along the way, particularly from the midmarket and enterprise sectors.
39. SMB TechFest (Multiple Dates): Hosted by Dave Seibert, SMB TechFest is a two-day channel partner and technology conference in Southern California. It’s held quarterly.
40. SolarWinds MSP Empower (Multiple Dates, Locations): The company’s flagship conference for MSPs. Stay tuned for dates and locations.
Go to page five for conferences 41 through 50, sorted alphabetically