Top 50 Channel Partner Conferences & Technology Events for 2018
Welcome to page three, featuring conferences 21 through 30, sorted alphabetically
21. HTG Quarterly Gathering (Multiple Dates, Cities): A can’t-miss event series for peer group members who want to track and benchmark their quarterly performance vs. MSPs and IT service provider peers. Scores of MSPs from across North America, Europe and Australia participate in these various quarterly gatherings throughout the year.
22. IBM Think 2018 (March 18-21): IBM apparently rolled its PartnerWorld conference and several other events into this new Think format. Smart move. PartnerWorld was beginning to limp a bit. One massive event featuring IBM’s core product launches — across cloud, cognitive computing, security, mobile and more — should be far more strategic for partners.
23. Ingram Micro Cloud Summit 2018 (April 30- May 2): Perhaps the largest cloud-centric conference for channel partners, Ingram Micro Cloud Summit typically attracts more than 1,000 MSPs and IT service providers. Bonus: Don’t forget about the Ingram ONE conference in October.
24. Kaseya Connect 2018 (May 6-10): The company’s flagship conference for MSPs and midsize enterprise IT managers. Bonus: We’re checking to see if a Kaseya Connect Europe conference also is scheduled.
25. Lenovo Accelerate 2018 (May 7-9): If Lenovo is going to mend fences with partners and restore stability to its partner program, this would be the time to do it. Indeed, 2017 was a difficult year for the PC giant… We’ll be watching to see if a rebound is in the making for 2018.
26. McAfee MPower Conference (Multiple Dates, Locations): Actual dates are still pending.
27. Microsoft Inspire – formerly Worldwide Partner Conference – WPC (July 15-19): Microsoft has had a channel renaissance under current CEO Satya Nadella. But can the company convince partners to extend from Office 365 to Azure? That will be the big priority for this year’s gathering. Bonuses: Don’t forget about Microsoft Build (for developers, typically in May) and Microsoft Ignite 2018 (for customers).
28. Mobile World Congress 2018 (February 26-March 1): The absolute biggest mobile conference in the world.
29. New Relic FutureStack 2018 (Multiple Dates, Locations): A popular conference for service providers focused on cloud monitoring, application performance management, infrastructure monitoring and more.
30. Nutanix Next 2018 (May 8-10): The event is designed for hyperconverged infrastructure (HCI) customers and partners.
Go to page four for conferences 31 through 40, sorted alphabetically