Top 50 Channel Partner Conferences & Technology Events for 2018
Welcome to page two, featuring conferences 11 through 20, sorted alphabetically
11. ConnectWise IT Nation 2018 (November 7-9) : One of the top year-end conferences for technology solutions providers and MSPs. CEO Arnie Bellini and high-profile guest speakers dive into the latest recurring revenue & profit-building strategies for partners. Bonus: Don’t forget about sister events like ConnectWise Automation Nation 2018 (typically technical in nature) and IT Nation Europe. Plus, sister company CharTec hosts multiple academy gatherings for sales training throughout the year.
12. Continuum Navigate 2018 (September 24-27): A well-known conference for MSPs that run Continuum’s RMM, NOC, help desk and BDR platforms. The latest push involves a security operations center (SOC) offering for MSPs.
13. DattoCon18 (June 18-20): Pitched as the largest data protection conference focused purely on MSPs. This June 2018 conference should be particularly interesting since Datto essentially acquired Autotask as part of a private equity funded M&A deal in late 2017. Bonus: As of this writing Datto was still deciding whether to host the separate Autotask Community Live 2018 conference in September.
14. Dell EMC World 2018 (April 30-May 3): Michael Dell and the company’s executive leadership team roll out the latest vision statements and strategy across both Dell and EMC during this late April gathering.
15. DockerCon 2018 (June 12-14): Docker’s flagship event reveals where the software container market is heading next. For DevOps-centric MSPs, it’s a key gathering.
16. F8 – The Facebook Developer Conference 2018 (May 1-2): Certainly not a traditional partner conference. But if you’re building any type of business around or atop Facebook’s platforms, this is a can’t miss gathering.
17. Google Cloud Next 2018 (July 24-27): The most ideal gathering for MSPs looking to build, manage and optimize customer workloads on Google Cloud Platform. Bonus: Don’t forget the annual Google I/O 2018 conference for developers focused on Chrome, Android, web, mobile and more.
18. HIMSS18 Conference and Exhibition 2018 (March 5-9): The flagship conference for IT professionals and partners in the healthcare industry. Set for March in Las Vegas.
19. HP Enterprise Discover 2018 (June 18-21): HPE’s flagship conference for customers and partners returns to Las Vegas in June. Bonus: Don’t forget about Atmosphere 2018, HPE’s
20. HP Reinvent Worldwide Partner Forum: Date still pending, but this is an ideal event for HP partners focused on mobile, desktop, print and next-gen 3D printing.
Go to page three for conferences 21 through 30, sorted alphabetically