MSP Security Conference: Join Us In-Person This September
MSSP Alert Live is a managed security services conference for MSPs & MSSPs. Join us in-person for cybersecurity automation & monetization strategies.
Credit: Getty Images
ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert are set to host MSSP Alert Live 2022 — an in-person cybersecurity conference — this September in Washington, D.C.
The managed security conference — designed for MSPs and MSSPs — will focus on cyber automation & cyber monetization strategies. Attendees will:
- Meet key executive leaders representing the world’s Top 250 MSSPs.
- Learn how leading MSSPs & MSPs are further automating MDR, threat hunting, incident response and other cyber practices.
- Hear how MSSPs and MSPs are addressing M&A, valuations, cyber talent, compliance & controls, supply chain security, and third-party risk management.
- Develop managed security sales, packaging and pricing strategies for 2023.
- See the latest innovations and technologies (XDR, MDR, SOC as a Service and more) in our expo hall.
MSSP Alert Live 2022: Conference Sponsors & Speakers
How can you potentially get involved?
- For sponsorship opportunities, contact Executive VP and GM Amy Katz ([email protected]).
- For speaker inquiries, contact me: [email protected].
Special thanks to early birds who have already registered to attend the event. I look forward to seeing you there, and learning about your cyber journey.