10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: Week Ended 13 November 2020
This week’s 10 most read channel news stories, columns and editorials involved:
10. PSA Acquisition?: Did Ingram Micro acquire professional services automation software provider Harmony PSA? Hmmm…
9. NOC-SOC Partnership: How IT By Design and Skout are partnering to promote network and security operations center (NOC and SOC) services to MSP partners.
8. Pure Storage Hires VMware Veteran: A look at new Pure Storage Chief Revenue Officer Dominick Delfino.
7. Capgemini Acquires IT Consulting Firm: Deal involves Microsoft, Salesforce and ServiceNow cloud expertise.
6. M&A Deal List 2020: ChannelE2E has tracked more than 465 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting firms and channel partners so far in 2020…
5. Joe Biden’s SMB Tech Priorities: What SMB leaders are saying about the president-elect’s SMB, technology and international priorities.
4. Barracuda Acquires Zero Trust Startup Fyde: What the deal means for partners and trusted network access…
3. ConnectWise IT Nation Connect Live Blog: Daily updates from the virtual event.
2. ConnectWise Acquires Two Security Companies: What the Perch Security and StratoZen deals mean for MSPs.
1. Zix Acquires CloudAlly: MSP partners will gain converged email security, data backup and disaster recovery (BDR) services.