10 Most Read Channel Partner & MSP News: Week Ended 13 May 2022
This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Top 250 Cloud MSPs: The leading managed IT service providers for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform & more.
7. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs List – 2022 Edition: See the top MSPs in healthcare, financial services, government, manufacturing, legal & more.
6. Deloitte Acquires AWS Partner: Deloitte continues to buy cloud consultancies that have artificial intelligence (AI), data and machine learning (ML) expertise.
5. MSP and Technology M&A List for 2022: We’ve already tracked more than 370 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting companies and software firms during the first few months of 2022.
4. Rackspace for Sale Again: Rackspace explores breakup or sale involving (1) public cloud & (2) private cloud & managed hosting businesses. Can AWS, Azure & Google MSP grow faster?
3. M&A: NTT-NTT Data Merger: NTT & NTT Data outside of Japan plan massive IT services merger spanning MSP, data center, IT consulting & edge-to-cloud services.
2. HCL Acquires IoT Company: HCL gains ERP (enterprise resources planning), field services management, and digital parts catalog product expertise.
1. Cloud Market Share: AWS, Microsoft, Google: The latest market share stats for Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform. Plus: The MSP & MSSP implications for each cloud.