10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: Week Ended 09 April 2021
This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. M&A List: ChannelE2E has tracked more than 220 mergers and acquisitions involving MSPs, IT consulting firms and technology companies so far in 2021.
8. Datto Commerce Launches in North America: Datto Commerce, based on the $4.4 million Gluh acquisition, is a real-time sales and e-commerce platform that’s designed to accelerate how MSPs quote, sell and procure various products and services.
7. New Relic Layoffs: Job cuts hit IT and cloud monitoring software company, though pricing pivot may soon pay dividends.
6. Cohesity IPO Speculation: Cloud backup and data management technology provider appears to be nearing a potential initial public offering. Target valuation: $3.7 billion or more?
5. Sherweb Acquires GMS Live Expert: Sherweb’s MSP partners gain white label help desk and NOC (network operations center) capabilities. Competition vs. IT By Design and ConnectWise Expert Services (formerly Continuum) may intensify.
3. Technology SPACs List: Nearly 90 Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) are seeking to acquire and/or merge with technology businesses. Check ChannelE2E’s Technology SPACs List daily for ongoing updates.
2. SolarWinds Orion Breach & Cyberattack Timeline: A detailed, day-to-day look at how the SolarWinds Orion breach happened, corrective measures and the ongoing investigation.
1. SBA PPP Loan Application Deadline & Updates: President Biden signed legislation to extend PPP application deadline, but SBA funds could be gone within days. ChannelE2E’s ongoing PPPP updates continue.