10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: 07 May 2021
This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Evergreen Services Group Acquires Canadian MSP: The deal involves Starport Managed Services, which is located in the Toronto area.
9. How Data-Driven MSPs Drive Growth: What’s the next wave of MSP automation? Liongard CEO Joe Alapat says the answer involves effective data gathering that unlocks insights for profitable growth at scale.
7. Salesforce Cloud Consultant Acquired for 13.5X EBITDA: The buyer was Booz Allen Hamilton.
6. Technology SPACs List: Nearly 90 Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) are seeking to acquire and/or merge with technology businesses. Still, pace of newly formed technology SPACs appears to be slowing amid potential SEC concerns.
4. Technology and MSP M&A List: ChannelE2E has tracked more than 240 mergers and acquisitions involving MSPs, IT consulting firms and technology companies so far in 2021.
2. AWS Storage Alternative Raises $112 Million for MSP Partner Push: Here’s what Wasabi CEO David Friend has in mind.
1. SBA PPP Loans – Funding Is Almost All Gone: Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) funds from the Small Business Administration could dry up before the lending program ends at the end of May. ChannelE2E’s ongoing PPPP updates continue.