10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: Week Ended 02 April 2021
This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. UiPath IPO Details: UiPath IPO S-1 form filing with SEC reveals robotic process automation (RPA) software company’s revenue, net loss, growth & channel partner details.
9. N-able Spin-Off – 10 Financial Details From SEC Filing: An SEC filing revealed more financial details about SolarWinds‘ plan to potentially spin-off N-able, a software business that supports roughly 25,000 MSPs worldwide.
8. New Microsoft Channel Chief: IoT, mixed reality and SMB expert Rodney Clark will succeed Gavriella Schuster, who successfully pivoted Microsoft’s channel partner program toward Microsoft 365 and Azure cloud services.
7. Intermedia IPO Delayed: The UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service) provider, owned by private equity firm Madison Dearborn Partners, expresses concerns about “adverse” IPO market conditions. Intermedia works with 7,000 MSPs and channel partners.
6. Technology SPACs List: More than 80 Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) are seeking to acquire and/or merge with technology businesses. Check ChannelE2E’s Technology SPACs List daily for ongoing updates.
5. SolarWinds Orion Breach & Cyberattack Timeline: A detailed, day-to-day look at how the SolarWinds Orion breach happened, corrective measures and the ongoing investigation.
4. Sherweb Acquires GMS Live Expert: Sherweb’s MSP partners gain white label help desk and NOC (network operations center) capabilities. Competition vs. IT By Design and ConnectWise Expert Services (formerly Continuum) may intensify.
2. Cohesity IPO Speculation: Cloud backup and data management technology provider appears to be nearing a potential initial public offering. Target valuation: $3.7 billion or more?
1. SBA PPP Loan Application Deadline & Updates: President Biden signed legislation to extend PPP application deadline, but SBA funds could be gone by mid-April. ChannelE2E’s ongoing PPPP updates continue.