Live Blog: Microsoft Inspire 2018 Partner Conference Day Three News
Microsoft Inspire 2018, formerly called Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), continues in Las Vegas. Check this ongoing blog for live Azure Cloud and Office 365 partner news updates, analysis and perspectives throughout the day.
7. Microsoft Azure Cloud Security Part One: Rapid7 now integrates with Microsoft Azure. Partners and customers gain modern vulnerability management, analytics-driven incident detection for hybrid environments, and simplified agent deployment within the Azure infrastructure, Rapid7 asserts.
6. Microsoft Azure Security Part Two: SoftwareONE is collaborating with Trend Micro to launch Security for Azure, a managed security service that enables organizations to protect their Microsoft Azure environment.
5. Microsoft Azure Managed Services: BitTitan has unveiled new automation capabilities for MSPComplete, enabling MSPs and IT professionals to provide professional, managed, and help desk-related services for Microsoft Azure, the company says.
4. Microsoft Teams Monitoring: GSX Solutions has announced Microsoft Teams monitoring and performance reporting capabilities.
3. Day Two Recap: You’re reading our Day Three live blog. Find our Day Two Recap here.
2. Day One Recap: Find it here.
1. Ongoing Updates: Keep checking this blog for more updates. And check our extended Microsoft Inspire news coverage here. Got news to share from the conference? Email me the details ([email protected]).