5 Channel Partner Updates: Wednesday 12 September 2018
Welcome to page two of two for this particular blog.
10. Financial Software: Sage has launched Sage Intacct Budgeting and Planning. The platform leverages Budgeta code, which Sage acquired earlier this year. Budgeta, a Sage Intacct partner, had previously integrated its solution with Sage Intacct, the companies note.
9. Partner Program – New Relic Developers: New Relic has launched a developer program. It’s designed to help partners and customers do more with application and infrastructure data; improve their ability to get data in and out of New Relic; and automate New Relic into their workflows. New Relic has expanded rapidly beyond application performance monitoring (APM) into infrastructure monitoring and other areas.
8. Partner Program – Collaboration: Vonage has launched the Nexmo Connect Partner Program (known as Nexmo Connect). Vonage acquired Nexmo in 2016 for $230 million, and the technology is now Vonage’s API platform. It provides chat, SMS and voice APIs that allow enterprises and applications to connect with their customers.
7. Partner Program – Access Management: Unified access management specialist OneLogin has launched OneLogin Accelerate, an expanded partner program. It features a partner-first and channel-neutral compensation approach.
6. Partner Momentum – BlackBerry: The mobile and security software company shared several partner ecosystem highlights during a security summit in London. Key milestones, according to the company, include:
- Enterprise ISV partners grew by 25 percent in the last year;
- 140 new channel partners joined the BlackBerry Enterprise Partner Program in the last quarter;
- Added a global network of value-added integrators for the Automotive and Embedded Software markets;
- Connected AWS IoT services to the BlackBerry Spark platform.
Also, the company unveiled BlackBerry Spark, an Enterprise of Things platform.
5. Managed Print Services: Staples is now selling Nuance Communications‘ print management and document capture software solutions, including Nuance Equitrac, Nuance AutoStore and Nuance Output Manager. For customers who purchase solutions from Staples, Nuance is providing all post-sales support, installation and professional services.
4. Government IT Services Contract: The Defense Information Systems Agency has selected 20 small businesses for the opportunity to work on a range of information technology services for the Department of Defense, intelligence community and other federal agencies, according to this report.
3. M&A – IT and Cloud Consulting: InterVision has acquired Infiniti Consulting Group, a California-based cloud services and IT consulting firm.
1. Hurricane Florence: Complete coverage of the hurricane, business continuity and disaster recovery efforts is here.