5 Channel Partner Updates: Wednesday 04 April 2018
Welcome to page two of two. Here are the remaining 10 items for your easy consumption.
10. Private Equity & Bomgar: Francisco Partners is acquiring Bomgar from Thoma Bravo. Bomgar develops privileged access and identity management solutions. Financial details were not disclosed.
9. Venture Capital & Puerto Rico: The Community Development Venture Capital Alliance, a New York-based nonprofit, is investing $45 million in Puerto Rico’s “entrepreneurial ecosystem,” according to Forbes.
8. M&A – Healthcare IT: General Electric’s healthcare is selling its information technology business to private equity firm Veritas Capital for $1.05 billion in cash as it sharpens its focus on smart diagnostics and connected devices, Reuters says.
7. M&A – Salesforce Ecosystem: Conga, a key Salesforce partner that serves 40 percent of the Fortune 500, has acquired Counselytics in a move to bolster its document automation capabilities. This is Conga’s third acquisition in just one month, and sixth in just three years, the company says.
6. M&A – IT Services: Converge Technology Partners has acquired Key Information Systems. The acquisition provides Converge a strong footprint within the Western United States, the companies say. KeyInfo provides managed hybrid cloud services involving unstructured data — including an Object Storage as a Service (STaaS) offering.
5. M&A – Q1 Momentum: 2018 is off to a strong start for mergers and acquisitions across media, information, marketing, software and tech-enabled services, with more than 500 announced transactions in the first quarter totaling $71.1 billion, a 124% increase over Q1 2017, according to Jegi.
4. PSA for Microsoft Dynamics: Velosio has launched multiple services and programs for clients and prospects interested in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, a new solution for SMB management and automation. The Velosio offerings include the Progressus Software Partner Program — for partners interested in a providing a Professional Services Automation solution built on Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
3. SMB Confidence: CEOs of small and mid-sized businesses are optimistic about their future financial prospects and plan to invest and hire more this year, according to the Q1 2018 Vistage CEO Confidence Index. The index declined slightly to 105.8 from its decade-high peak of 110.3 at the end of 2017 and was also slightly below last year’s first-quarter reading of 106.9.
2. Top 50 Cloud Monitoring and Management Tools: Complete the survey and your company’s cloud monitoring/cloud management platform could get honored in May…
1. MSP Revenue Plan: How can your MSP reach $1 million in annual recurring revenues? Register now for our next webcast to get specific guidance from our guest MSP speakers.