5 Channel Partner Updates: Wednesday 02 January 2019
Welcome to page two of two for today. Here are items 10 to 1.
10. M&A – Vertical Market IT Services: Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) has acquired Princeton Information, headquartered in New York City. We’ll share more details soon.
9. M&A – IT Services: Excel Redstone has acquired Kedington Holdings, one of the UK’s largest IT services companies.
8. M&A – Web Design: Wellspring Search has acquired Absolute Web Designs. We may share more details soon.
7. M&A – Private Equity Buys CMIT: In case you missed it, this big M&A deal involving CMIT surfaced a few days ago.
6. M&A – Midmarket MSP: Windstream has sold its EarthLink consumer Internet business and various fiber assets for a combined $390.5 million. The midmarket MSP is striving to strengthen its balance sheet while doubling down on unified communications, SD-WAN and other managed services.
5. M&A – SMB Communication: SPS Commerce has acquired CovalentWorks for $23 million in cash and stock. CovalentWorks provides EDI solutions for small- and mid-sized businesses, SeekingAlpha reports.
4. M&A – Vertical Market Software: OBASA Hospitality has acquired IBC Hospitality Technologies (IBC), which develops an all-in-one software and services platform for hotels.
3. Ingram Micro for Sale?: That’s been the speculation for about a week…
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: Participate in our survey here and your company could be honored among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.
1. How Much Is Your Business Worth?: Find out during our next ChannelE2E webcast…