5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 24 July 2018
Good morning, channel partners. Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Tuesday, July 24, 2018.
Actually, there are eight timely updates designed for VARs, managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), independent software vendors (ISVs), telco master agents and telco agents to sip on. Take a look:
8. Partner Program: HYCU has launched a new global partner program…
7. Funding: Siemplify has raised $14 million in Series B funding. The company focuses on the SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation and Response) market.
6. Business Continuity: RadixCloud, a CSP serving 18 countries, has deployed Asigra to safeguard customers’ business data across Europe and the United States.
5. Networking: Juniper Networks today unveiled a”broad 400GbE refresh” to its wide-area network, data center and enterprise portfolio, with an emphasis on routing and switching densities. The new technology will help service provider, cloud and enterprise customers transition to 400GbE to lower cost-per-bit while keeping up with increasing bandwidth demands from emerging 5G, augmented and virtual reality, cloud, and 4K video production and distribution, Juniper asserts.
4. Data Protection: Druva has integrated Druva CloudRanger with the Druva Cloud Platform (DCP). Service providers gain a single point of management that enables them to centrally protect, manage and gain visibility into their entire data footprint, the fast-growing company asserts.
3. Google Momentum: Google parent Alphabet delivered another strong quarterly financial report yesterday, and the company has grown quarterly revenue at least 20 percent year-over-year for two straight years, Reuters notes. Still, Google Cloud Platform revenues remain undisclosed — though we may get new clues about that business’s momentum during the Google Cloud Next ’18 conference this week in San Francisco.
2. Google Cloud Next Conference 2018: It starts today. Our live coverage, news and analysis is here.
1. M&A – Cloud Integrator: Hitachi Vantara, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, is acquiring REAN Cloud LLC, a global cloud systems integrator, MSP and solutions developer. We’ll share more details later today…