5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 22 January 2019
Welcome to page two of two. Here are items 10 to 1.
10. M&A – IT Consulting: Globant has acquired Avanxo, a technology consultancy with a strong regional foothold in Latin America, Consultancy.lat reports. The bolt-on adds a team of around 300 digital consultants and IT professionals across offices in Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Peru, Argentina and the United States, the report says.
9. M&A – eDiscovery MSP: HaystackID has acquired eTERA Consulting, an e-discovery managed services company. Key investors in the combined business include Knox Capital, ORIX Mezzanine, Maranon Capital, and Baird Principal Group.
8. M&A – Audio-Visual Technology: Panduit Corp., a provider of electrical and network infrastructure solutions, has acquired global AV manufacturer Atlona. The acquired firm offers networked AV, signal distribution, wireless collaboration, and AV system automation solutions for channel partners.
7. M&A – Data Centers: CIM Group has acquired a data center in Orangeburg, New York. CIM has been involved in six data center acquisitions in recent months.
6. M&A – Government IT Services: Shipbuilding giant Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc. has acquired Fulcrum IT Services, a tech consulting company with a two-decade track record working for defense, national security and health care customers on everything from advanced engineering to cybersecurity to software development, Biz Journals notes.
5. M&A – Government IT Services: Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC) has completed its $2.5 billion acquisition of IT services firm Engility, creating a $6.5 billion-a-year government services giant, The Washington Post notes.
4. M&A – IT Financing: People’s United Bank has acquired VAR Technology Finance, a private, independent leasing and finance company that supports channel partners and their end-customers across small, medium and large business technology engagements.
3. M&A – Family Succession Plan: CCB Technology founders Chris and Patti Booth have transitioned ownership of the company to their son Patrick, who has become CEO in addition to his role as president. Chris now assumes the role of chairman. ChannelE2E took a look at CCB’s planned ownership and leadership transition back in 2016.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: Participate in our survey here and your company could be honored among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.
1. How Much Is Your Business Worth?: Find out during our next ChannelE2E webcast…