5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 08 January 2019
Welcome to page two of two. The list below is real, and it’s spectacular.
10. MSP Integrations – Billing and Datto: Wise-Sync, a provider of financial automation and payment processing solutions, has unveiled a new integration with Datto’s Autotask PSA. The result: MSPs can sync financial data to their cloud accounting platform, the companies say.
9. MSP Partnership: Complete Technology Solutions has inked a partnership with The 20, an MSP business development group. The alliance empowers Complete Technology Solutions to provide nationwide onsite and remote IT support to its clients, specifically to their specialized vertical markets of multifamily housing, student housing, and hospitality, the companies say.
8. Ahem: So, just how closely are The 20 and Kaseya partnering these days? Hmmm…
7. M&A – Channel Performance: 360insights, a global channel incentives specialist, has acquired MTC Performance a provider of sales incentive solutions.
6. M&A – Enterprise Services: Chinese cloud giant Alibaba has acquired big data startup Data Artisans for $103 million.
5. M&A – MSP Contracts: Sharp has acquired the service contracts of Pink Hat Technology Management in Southern California. Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC), now has 16 local Sharp Business Systems branches in 52 locations…
4. M&A – Data Centers: New Continuum Data Centers has acquired a mission critical data center in West Chicago, Illinois. Post Road Group, a leading real estate bridge lender and investor in U.S. middle-market telecommunications infrastructure, provided the senior debt financing for this transaction. New Continuum is not to be confused with Continuum Managed Services, which offers software, automation and services to the MSP market.
3. Breaking – M&A MSP Software: Continuum has acquired BrightGauge, the companies publicly confirmed this morning.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: Participate in our survey here and your company could be honored among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.
1. How Much Is Your Business Worth?: Find out during our next ChannelE2E webcast…