5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 06 March 2018
Welcome to page two for items 10 to 1.
10. Azure Stack for Governments: Microsoft will soon make it possible for government clients to run its cloud technology on their own servers as part of a concerted effort to make Azure more appealing to local and federal agencies, Reuters notes.
9. Cisco Partner: InterVision Systems has once again been certified as a Cisco Gold Partner, and a Cloud and Managed Services Master. InterVision, a Cisco partner since 1997, has maintained Gold Partner status for the past decade.
8. HIPAA Compliance: Datica, a cloud platform for digital health, has announced a platform to manage HIPAA compliance on top of Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure. The evolved version of the Datica Platform extends security and compliance expertise in three critical ways to better serve healthcare organization, the company claims.
7. Healthcare MSP: Synoptek, a Top 100 Vertical Market MSP, is spending this week at HIMSS18 — the massive healthcare IT conference in Las Vegas. Among the key topics Synoptek executives will tackle: Managed services use cases in radiology imaging, along with a future of healthcare IT strategy workshop.
6. MSP Stats: Atera’s built-in business intelligence tools reveal some interesting MSP market trends. Among the findings: 74% of the MSPs that use Atera receive a 5 star rating from their customers, up from 66% one year ago. Also, those MSPs close 90 percent of tickets under an hour, and the MSPs are charging about $100 per hour for labor-related engagements. You can find deeper benchmark information here.
5. Government Data Protection: — Druva, the fast-growing data management as-a-service platform company, says Druva inSync is the “first and only” data protection solution to be on the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM) Approved Products List (APL).
4. Partnership: Commvault has joined Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Complete, a one-stop shop for validated HPE and third-party partner end-to-end infrastructure solutions. Through the reseller program, HPE and its global network partners will now be able to sell Commvault’s powerful portfolio of data protection software, including the Commvault Data Platform, which is integrated with HPE Storage products.
3. Acronis & Google Cloud: Acronis will integrate its backup solutions with Google Cloud Platform. As part of this integration, Acronis plans to extend the support for Google Cloud workloads, offer a Google Cloud deployment model for the Acronis Backup management server, and enable the use of Google Cloud Platform for disaster recovery, the company said.
1. Momentum: Datto added more than 2,900 managed services providers (MSPs) to its partner network in 2017, bringing the company’s installed base to 13,000 MSPs working with more than 500,000 SMBs. Monthly recurring revenue shot up by 36 percent, and the company’s Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery (BCDR) solutions experienced 33 percent growth. I believe the overall stats include the acquired Autotask assets. We’ll share more details later today.