5 Channel Partner Updates: Tuesday 05 March 2019
Here’s page two of two for today’s items 10 to one.
10. New Cyber Suite: Zix Corp., which specializes in email security and recently acquired AppRiver, has launched ZixSuite, a cloud-based business communications security and compliance solution. The suite combines advanced threat protection, business email continuity, email encryption, email DLP and unified archiving, all managed from a centralized interface. The suite is designed to simplify security and regulatory compliance for SMB customers. It brings together ZixProtect, ZixEncrypt and ZixArchive.
8. Talent: BitTitan, which specializes in managed services automation, has hired Brad Rosairo as director of business development in the Asia Pacific region. He previously held key posts at Neota Logic, Corwin Press, ProQuest and Dun & Bradstreet.
7. Bot Adoption: Roughly 37 percent of service leaders are piloting or using artificial intelligence bots and virtual customer assistants, a Gartner survey says.
6. M&A – Bots and Business Automation: Nintex has acquired Robotic Process Automation (RPA) provider EnableSoft.
4. M&A – Accenture Part One: The IT consulting giant has acquired Hjaltelin Stahl, a Danish creative agency. The Copenhagen-based agency will become part of Accenture Interactive.
3. M&A – Accenture Part Two: Accenture also is acquiring Enterprise System Partners (ESP), a consulting and manufacturing services provider for the life sciences industry that is headquartered in Cork, Ireland, serving clients around the globe.
2. SMB Salary Guides: Not quite sure how much to pay your employees? These various SMB salary guides may offer some clues…
1. RSA Conference 2019 Live Blog: Track complete conference news and analysis here on MSSP Alert, our sister site. Send me your RSA Conference news ([email protected]) for consideration. Sorry, but my schedule is fully booked at the show.