5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 17 January 2019
Welcome to page two of two. Here are items 10 to 1 for your reading pleasure.
10. M&A: DigiCert a provider of TLS/SSL, IoT and other PKI solutions, has completed its buyout of QuoVadis — a qualified trust service provider (TSP) in the European Union (EU) and Switzerland.
9. PagerDuty IPO?: Sounds like it’s on the way…
8. Managed Database Services: Rackspace has launched Managed Database Services for AWS, a suite of services for Amazon Aurora, Amazon Redshift, AWS Glue and Amazon Athena. The cloud-centric MSP has spent the past two to three years introducing managed services for AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and other third-party clouds.
7. IoT Management and AWS: Bsquare, a provider of Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) services and software, has selected AWS as its preferred cloud services provider. The effort focuses on DataV, a suite of edge-to-cloud IoT services and software designed to improve uptime, manageability, and performance of enterprise assets, Bsquare says.
6. Talent – SD-WANs: Aryaka has hired Karen Freitag (Chief Revenue Officer), Michelle Owczarzak (Chief Transformation Officer), and Shashi Kiran (Chief Marketing Officer). This is the company’s second wave of executive hires in recent months. Matt Carter joined as CEO September 2018, and Deepak Kumar arrived as senior VP, customer success in December 2018.
5. Microsoft Azure Stack -Cloud Migrations: Movere and ZeroDown Software are partnering to build application migration solutions for the Microsoft Azure Stack. Their combined offering will address everything from discovery and assessment through migration to run/operate and workload optimization in the cloud.
4. Microsoft Azure Expert MSPs: Navisite, a part of Spectrum Enterprise, has been recognized as a Microsoft Azure Expert MSP. Microsoft launched the formalized Azure-MSP partner program in mid-2018, giving chase to Amazon’s long-established MSP efforts.
3. Microsoft Azure – Partner Complications?: Microsoft’s new approach for selling Azure cloud services to customers appears to put partners at a disadvantage, Redmond Channel Partner alleges.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: Participate in our survey here and your company could be honored among the world’s Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs.
1. How Much Is Your Business Worth?: Find out during our next ChannelE2E webcast…