5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 14 March 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, March 14, 2019.
Actually, there are 11 timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
11. Ingram Micro Cloud: The distributor continues to expand its cloud ecosystem with new partnerships and services.
10. Cloud Comparison Tool: Not sure which cloud services provider (CSP) to leverage? Perhaps this cloud provider comparison tool can help…
9. Cloud Data Centers: CaaB, a cloud-as-a-business provider, has opened a data center in Toronto to support MSPs in the region.
8. Facebook Outage: Amid its quest to improve user privacy, Facebook forgot to keep its social media network turned on…
7. Partner Program – Artificial Intelligence: C3, an enterprise AI software provider, has launched the C3 Partner Program. The program’s first 10 partners include BGP Management Consulting, CGI, Clarity Insights, intelia, Neal Analytics, Ortec, Pariveda Solutions, Solstice, and West Monroe Partners.
6. Google Executive Leadership: Looks like the leaders of Google had some ego and control concerns a few years ago…
5. Talent: Equinix has announced three key executive moves:
- Karl Strohmeyer, currently president, Americas, shifts to chief customer and revenue officer, overseeing the company’s overall go-to-market strategy.
- Sara Baack, who currently serves as CMO, will take on the role of chief product officer, leading Product Marketing, Management, Development and Engineering across core colocation and interconnection offerings, as well as overseeing the company’s edge services portfolio.
- Eric Schwartz, currently President, EMEA, will become chief strategy and development officer, overseeing Corporate Strategy, Corporate Development, Business Development, Real Estate, Capital Planning and the company’s hyperscale initiatives.
3, M&A — Application Performance Management: HeadSpin has acquired application performance testing company NimbleDroid.
1. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs: We’ll unveil the 2019 list during our next webcast. Register now to join us live or to listen on-demand.