5 Channel Partner Updates: Thursday 13 June 2019
Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Thursday, June 13, 2019.
A. Our Daily Brew
- What We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected].
B. Freshly Brewed News and Chatter
1. Live Blog – ConnectWise IT Nation Explore 2019: The conference is under way — so is our live blog coverage.
2. Live Blog – DattoCon19: The conference starts next week — but our live blog coverage is already under way.
3. AWS – Data Management: A new Domo for Amazon Web Services (AWS) offering allows customers to make data from nearly two dozen AWS services securely accessible to virtually anyone across the company, Domo says.
4. Google Cloud Platform – Analytics: GFT, a global IT engineering and technology consultancy focused on the financial services industry, has achieved Data Analytics Partner Specialization status in the Google Cloud Partner Program.
C. Partner Programs and Strategic Alliances
1. Data Protection and Cybersecurity: Acronis Cyber Cloud now features native integration with ConnectWise Control. Newly integrated capabilities with ConnectWise Manage and ConnectWise Automate also are surfacing.
D. Next Five Technology Conferences
- ConnectWise IT Nation Explore 2019 (June 13-15, Orlando, Florida)
- DattoCon19 (June 17-19, San Diego, California)
- HP Enterprise Discover (June 18-20, Las Vegas)
- LogicMonitor Level Up (June 24-26, Austin, Texas)
- Microsoft Inspire (July 14-18, Las Vegas)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: [email protected].