5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 30 September 2019
Here are five (actually, far more…) technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, September 30, 2019.
A. Our Daily Brew
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to Joe@AfterNines.com.
B. Today’s Morning Brew
1. Continuum Navigate News: We’ll be blogging live from the Continuum Navigate 2019 conference this week in Pittsburgh. Track all the conference news in this live blog.
3. M&A – Private Equity and Cloud Monitoring Software: Xenon Partners has acquired Metricfire, a cloud monitoring platform provider. Xenon also owns Scout APM, an application performance monitoring (APM) provider.
4. M&A – Staffing Services: Lyneer Staffing Solutions, backed by Palm Beach Capital Fund, has acquired Anchor Staffing of Hanover, Maryland. Financial terms were not disclosed.
5. Unified Communications as a Service: Evolve IP‘s EU and UK divisions have exceeded 125,000 users of its IP phone system, contact center and collaboration services, the cloud services provider says.
C. Channel Partner Programs and Strategic Alliances: MSPs, CSPs, ISVs, VARs
D. Next Five Technology Conferences
- Box BoxWorks 2019 (September 30-October 4, San Francisco)
- Cherwell Clear 2019 (September 30-October 3, Nashville, Tennessee)
- Continuum Navigate19 (October 1-2, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
- Kaseya Connect IT Asia-Pacific (October 2-4, Sydney, Australia)
- Synnex Inspire (October 2-4, Greenville, South Carolina)
- Bonus: ChannelE2E’s complete event calendar
Got news to share for our morning update? Email me: Joe@AfterNines.com.