5 Channel Partner Updates: Monday 11 November 2018
Welcome to page two of two, featuring items 10 to 1.
10. Peer Groups: Taylor Business Group (TBG) has launched the Grow Together Opportunity Program. Under this program, TBG has created a $60,000 Opportunity Fund to enable small MSPs to join a TBG Business Improvement Group (BIG) at no cost.
9. Startup Funding Contest: Ingram Micro Cloud has funded Comet Competition, a software developers’ contest deployed by startup accelerator MassChallenge. Competitions will occur across Boston, Austin, and Tel Aviv, Israel. Twelve startups will earn cash and go-to-market funds totaling more than $1.5 million, and will also leverage Ingram Micro Cloud. Ingram didn’t mention how much of the $1.5 million is actual cash, and how much is “go-to-market” funds, and what those funds involve.
8. Investment – ITSM: Morgan Stanley Expansion Capital has invested $30 million into Samanage, an ITSM startup.
7. Private Equity – Application Management: Datto parent Vista Equity Partners is acquiring Apptio for $1.94 billion and taking the application management software provider private.
6. Private Equity – IT Staffing: Stone Point Capital LLC has acquired Eliassen Group, an IT staffing firm. Financial terms were not disclosed.
5. M&A – CRM Consulting: Accenture has acquired Stockholm-based Kaplan, a provider of data-driven customer relationship management services. This is the latest in a very long list of Accenture acquisitions. We’ll share more details soon.
4. M&A – AWS Partner: Mphasis has acquired Stelligent Systems LLC, an Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud and DevOps partner, for $25 million. We’ll share more details soon.
3. M&A – IT Services: Uniti Group has acquired Information Transport Solutions, Inc. (“ITS”) for $54 million. ITS provides technology solutions to educational institutions in Alabama and Florida. ITS reported revenues of over $45 million in 2017. We’ll share more details soon.
2. Top 100 Vertical Market MSPs 2019: Complete the survey and potentially have your MSP honored for its vertical-market momentum.
1. How to Reach $5 Million Annual Recurring Revenues: We’ll share the tips during our next ChannelE2E webcast. Register now.