5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 22 February 2019
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Friday, February 22, 2019.
Actually, there are six timely updates designed for managed services providers (MSPs), cloud services providers (CSPs), IT consulting firms, systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), and telco agents to sip on.
6. 5G at Mobile World Congress 2019: All the news is here.
5. HPE Financial Results: HP Enterprise on Thursday disclosed its Q1 fiscal 2019 results. Among the takeaways:
- Revenues were $7.6 billion — roughly $60 million below Wall Street’s expectations and down 1.6 percent from $7.7 billion in Q1 fiscal 2018.
- Net earnings were $177 million, far better than Wall Street’s expectations and far better than the $757 million net loss in the corresponding quarter last year.
- The company’s software-defined solutions will drive accelerated revenue growth in Q2 of fiscal 2019, CEO Antonio Neri predicts. The company also raised its profit outlook for fiscal 2019.
4. HP Device as a Service: HP continues to push hard in that area…
3. Talent: Totango has hired Robert Crissman as senior VP of Channels.
2. PSA and AI: Kimble is one of the first PSA (professional services automation) software providers to pitch artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities to customers. The company’s new Delivery Analyzer, leveraging AI, enables services businesses to analyze company performance more deeply than ever before, using a mirror version of the data, Kimble claims.
1. Your Most Profitable MSP Service: That’s the topic of ChannelE2E’s February webcast. Register now to join us.