5 Channel Partner Updates: Friday 17 November 2017
Welcome to page two, featuring items 10 to 1.
10. Microsoft Azure Cloud Monitoring; Dynatrace has extended full-stack monitoring to Microsoft Azure. Dynatrace typically competes in the application performance monitoring (APM) market against Cisco AppDynamics, New Relic, Datadog, SolarWinds, BMC and CA Technologies, among others.
8. M&A Part One: Single Digits, which develops High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) management software and support solutions, has acquired Airwave Networks. Airwave provides wired and wireless internet access and digital TV to student housing and MDU properties.
6. M&A Part Three: Magna5 has acquires Netserve365. This is Magna5’s fourth acquisition in 18 months. The deal strengthens Magna5’s PaaS, IaaS and UCaaS services portfolio with network and server monitoring and management, cloud hosting and managed IT security services, the companies say. We’ll share more details soon.
5. MSP Software Integration: Pulseway’s RMM platform now integrates with Webroot’s endpoint security platform. Webroot has integration relationships with most of the major RMM and PSA software suppliers. Also, new Webroot CEO Mike Potts has vowed to double down on the company’s MSP security platform strategy.
4. ServiceNow Integrations for MSPs: LogicMonitor, a performance monitoring platform for midmarket MSPs, is now certified to integrate with ServiceNow. The move is part of a growing MSP- and IT services-oriented integration trend. Large MSPs have been embracing ServiceNow since at least last 2016, CEO Frank Slootman said at the time. More recently, ServiceNow VP Tony Beller described the company’s partner strategy in this ChannelE2E podcast. And CareWorx, a healthcare-centric MSP, recently customized and integrated ServiceNow to work with SolarWinds MSP.
2. Meet ChannelE2E Part Two: We’re also set to attend Amazon AWS re:Invent on Nov. 29-30 in Las Vegas. If you’d live to potentially meet you can, once again, email me ([email protected]). Please Note: Our meetings at AWS will focus most heavily on AWS partner program members, MSSPs and Cybersecurity.
1. Weekend: Make it a great one. And thanks for reading ChannelE2E. We’re enjoying the journey.