5 Channel Partner & MSP Market News Updates: 30 January 2023
Codestone has a new director of managed services, MCM Telecom expands in LATAM and more in today's MSP and channel updates. Sip up!
Credit: Getty Images
Here are five technology news updates, insights, chatter, and plenty more to start your day for Monday, January 30, 2023. Sip up.
What’s In Our Daily Brew?
- Who We Serve: Content for managed services providers (MSPs), IT service providers (ITSPs), cybersecurity consultants, technology solutions providers (TSPs), systems integrators, VARs, independent software vendors (ISVs), distributors and any other partner acronym that further caffeinates our already stellar SEO.
- Frequency: Every business morning.
- Reaching the Barista: Send news, tips and rumors to [email protected]
A. Today’s Technology, Channel Chief and MSP Partner Program News
- Codestone’s New Director of Managed Services: SAP and Microsoft cloud consulting partner Codestone Group, has named Peter Campbell as its new director of managed dervices. Campbell began his career as an engineer on aircraft and IT systems at British Airways. He then held roles at Gandalf Digital Comms before joining AT&T to work with large global corporations designing, building, and managing their network services and overseeing operations across 16 countries in Europe, the company said.
- LATAM CX Expansion: MCM Telecom, a telecommunications provider, XTT Mexico, a cloud services distributor in Mexico, and Five9, a provider of cloud contact center solutions, today announced a strategic partnership to deliver integrated CX (Customer Experience) solutions in the Latin American market. MCM Telecom has joined the Five9 network of Certified Integrated Network Partners (CINP), which gives MCM Telecom full support to integrate Five9 solutions for the Enterprise and Mid-Market in Mexico, the company said.
- APAC Acquisition: London-based IT services provider and Microsoft Partner Noventiq has acquired India’s G7 CR Technologies, a cloud managed services provider for an undisclosed amount. The move will help Noventiq expand into the Asia-Pacific market, according to the company. This is Noventiq’s fourth acquisition in the country.
- Colombian Growth: iQor, a managed services provider based in St Petersburg, Florida, is investing in Colombia. The company announced that it plans to hire 500 bilingual contact center employees starting in February 2023, in the country’s capital of Medellín. Employees will comprise the inaugural staff at iQor’s latest international contact center in South America to meet the growing demand for BPO-integrated digital services, the company said.
- CPaaS Growth: The communications platform-as-a-service (CPaaS) market will reach $29 billion globally by 2025, rising from $16 billion in 2022, according to a report from Juniper Research. Growth will be driven by the SME sector, the report’s authors said. The report, entitled “CPaaS: Market Outlook, Emerging Opportunities & Forecasts 2023-2027“, goes on to suggest that CPaaS vendors should focus on the development of managed services over their platforms in order to fully take advantage of the growth.