10 Most Read ChannelE2E News Stories: Week Ended 11 March 2022
This week’s 10 most read channel and MSP news stories, columns, blogs, editorials and research involved:
10. Top 250 Public Cloud MSPs: A look at the best MSPs for AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud platform. Our 2021 remains a popular read with readers, and the 2022 edition will surface later this year.
8. PwC Invests In Industrial IoT Startup: The deal involves a minority stake in Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) software company Cybus GmbH of Germany. Also, PwC acquisitions worldwide continue.
7. Google Cloud Acquires Mandiant: Here are the potential cloud security implications for MSPs and MSSPs.
6. DXC Exits Russia: DXC joins global IT consulting firms, cloud MSPs & MSSPs in a Russia business exit strategy.
5. MSP and Technology M&A List for 2022: We’ve already tracked more than 250 M&A deals involving MSPs, IT consulting companies and software firms during the first few weeks of 2022.
4. Accenture Halts Russia Business: Accenture vowed to support roughly 2,300 employees impacted by the decision, but did not disclose details about potential severance or support plans.
3. AHEAD Acquires vCore; Enterprise Cloud MSP Nears $2.5B Revenue: AHEAD, backed by private equity firms, acquires Inc. 5000 company vCORE Technology Partners; gains Cisco, Dell, Nutanix & VMware expertise across western United States.
2. Hyperscience Job Cuts: Are these staff cuts a warning signal for the automation software market?
1. Google Cloud Layoffs: What the targeted Google Cloud job cuts and reorganization potentially mean for MSPs and MSSPs that offer public cloud services.