Elm Street Ventures

Elm Street Ventures

Elm Street Ventures is a seed and early stage venture fund based in New Haven CT. Their emphasis is on the life sciences, with approximately 70% of investments to date in companies developing laboratory tools, diganostics, medical devices, therapeutics and other health care related products and services. The remaining 30% of commitments are in green technology, information technology and other industries.

Website: You must be registered and logged in to access this content.
Address: You must be registered and logged in to access this content.
Go Back