Regional Sales Manager – ConnectWise Australia
The Regional Sales Manager position requires solution selling of the ConnectWise platform to new prospects in the IT services industry and IT verticals. The Regional Sales Manager must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with new prospects qualified from prospecting by the Business Development Managers and from leads created by Marketing
- Evaluate prospects needs and demonstrate ConnectWise using web based tools
- Manage the prospect relationship from initial contact and to closure throughout the sales process
- Meet and exceed your monthly sales quota as calculated by gross margin
- Lead weekly group Live Demos as scheduled
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Demonstrate exceptional selling and closing skills with proven evidence of reaching sales objectives
- Understanding of best practices and processes for IT Companies, IT Service industry and related verticals
- Basic to Strong understanding of Business issues within SMB Space
- Ability to uncover needs through a consultative approach
- Ability to take a consultative approach to all interactions with prospects
- Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Strong computer skills, ability to effectively communicate through phone and e-mail are required
- Strong presenting skills
- Experience with web based presentation tools (i.e., WebEx or Live Meeting)
- High CRM proficiency
- Hunter mentality
Educational/Vocational/Previous Experience Recommendations:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of sales consultant experience preferred
- Normal professional, office environment
- 20% travel to industry tradeshows
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. Other duties may be assigned as needed. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ConnectWise is an Equal Opportunity Employer.