MSP Sales Executive, SolarWinds MSP
The MSP Account Executive (AE) is proactive and consultative in phone sales, responsible for selling Solarwinds MSP software solutions to prospective customers in an assigned territory. This person will work collaboratively with the Sales Leadership Team and cross functional team members to develop and manage an account acquisition strategy in their territory
- Develop and apply thorough understanding of Solarwinds MSP products, sales methodology, and processes to retire assigned quota via growth of assigned territory through prospecting, ownership of a sales pipeline, and collaboration with Sales Leadership.
- Demonstrates advanced ability for multi-product sales, attaching other Solarwinds MSP products to prospective customers.
- Well versed in SFDC and ensures accurate and timely forecasts as well as opportunity updates for management visibility in sales pipelin
- Complete and thorough ability to perform product presentations to prospects focusing on selling and positioning Solarwinds MSP solutions
- Proven ability to succeed on a team in a fast paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical and business concepts via telephone and web based presentations
- Ability to identify new and existing to opportunities through sales methodology
- Proven self-starter with motivation and ability to manage multiple tasks management, project leadership and/or participation and responsibilities
- Strong organization and time management skills to manage multiple responsibilities efficiently
- Solid demonstrated knowledge of products and solutions with growing ability to identify customer business challenges and position the value proposition of Solarwinds MSP Solutions.
- History of successful target attainment and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in previous Inside Sales roles
- Use of applied advanced knowledge of pipeline and opportunity management in SFDC and other reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Expert knowledge of MS Outlook and advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and functional computer use
- Demonstrated commitment to refining and improving prospecting sales techniques
SolarWinds is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. SolarWinds will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job ID 2019-13397
Position Type Regular