Director of Professional Services
As Senior Director of Project Management your primary responsibility is to manage all aspects of project management for your Area. This position reports directly to the Presidio SVP of Professional Services. This position has management oversight of the Area project management team.
- Manage to Area Service Profitability Goals. Work closely with Area management to ensure service margin goals are met.
- Optimize Engineering Billable Utilization. Monitor engineering utilization as it relates to services revenue to achieve profitability goals.
- Ensure Accurate Engineering Scheduling. Ensure engineering schedules are accurate, up-to-date, and are not over booked by PM’s so as to achieve billable utilization goals.
- Optimize Area Project Portfolio. Assign Project Managers to projects. Ensure proper PM loads to achieve profitability and customer satisfaction goals. Work closely with Project Manager(s) to ensure projects are delivered on time, on or under budget; within scope, and identifying and taking advantage of opportunities to maximize/increase profitability.
- Maintain High Customer Satisfaction on all Service Delivery. Maintain visibility into services performed. Work with all parties involved to ensure consistent high quality delivery.
- Identify, Assess, Evaluate, Hire and Retain Best Project Management Talent. In close coordination with employee services team perform the following: scheduling, recruiting, interviewing, compensation and benefits administration, employee orientation, professional development and annual employee reviews. Monitor and report, as appropriate, employee/family safety, welfare and health issues that impact job performance. Ensure compliance with regard to applicable Presidio HR policies.
- Ensure Service Delivery Follows Presidio’s Strategic Engagement Framework (SEF). Make sure all projects are planned and executed using SEF principles to achieve project success, customer satisfaction, and area profit goals.
- Assist in Managing the SEF Proposal Review and Approval Process (RAP). Work with PS management to ensure all service proposals follow RAP process.
- Manage Team Time Reporting. Ensure Project Management time is accurate, complete, and is turned in and approved on time. Ensure Project Managers are approving project time accurately and on time.
- Control Costs and Expenses. Monitor team expenses and identify cost savings opportunities. Educate/advise team on the current financial picture and encourage/instill a sense of company ownership/fiscal responsibility.
- Develop Technical Expertise of Team. Ensure team has the technical expertise to manage the professional services that are in alignment with both Area management and Presidio’s go-to- market strategy. Maintain current insight into and assessment of industry developments/trends and guide training efforts and expenditures accordingly.
- Ensure Effective Team Communications. Maintain excellent employee relations, communicating regularly with your team, individually and collectively, to ensure company goals and expectations are clearly communicated, understood and met. Communicate with each team member regularly to provide feedback and guidance as well as receive feedback. Maintain excellent internal relationships with Presidio corporate staff as well as other Presidio Divisions/Offices as appropriate. Provide Area management with regular input regarding the delivery of professional services.
- Business Process Development. Assist with the development of, and administer plans, policies and procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic service delivery goals of the company. Develop/employ/monitor metrics that support the accomplishment of the regions strategic goals. Prepare reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the Area service delivery team as it pertains to the delivery of Professional Services and prepare periodic reports for management to track/report strategic goal accomplishment. Assist with attainment/recertification of required partner-level certifications as well as development of service delivery “products”. Work in conjunction with other management to improve business processes and service delivery practices.
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong project management skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience managing a professional services and/or project management team
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Cisco, EMC, VMware, and NetApp experience and/or certification
Presidio, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
Job LocationBellevue , Washington, United StatesPosition TypeFull-Time/Regular
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://presidio.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobInfo&version=1&jobid=3381 →