M&A List: 65 SAP Consulting Partner Mergers, Acquisitions for MSP, Cloud and Cybersecurity Expertise
Here are SAP partner M&A deals 40 through 21
39. May 2021: Univerus acquired SAP Partner Blue Ocean Systems.
36. April 2021: Pythian acquired ManageServe.
35. March 2021: SoftwareONE acquired ITPC, an SAP specialist in Zurich, Switzerland.
34. March 2021: Sapphire Systems acquired In Cloud Solutions, an SAP Business ByDesign partner.
33. February 2021: LSI Consulting merged with Invenio.
32. February 2021: Accenture acquired Edenhouse.
31. January 2021: SoftwareONE acquired Optimum Consulting, an SAP partner in Louisville, Kentucky (USA) and with operations in India, Optimum.
30. January 2021: NTT Data Systems acquired My Supply Chain Group.
28. November 2020: IBM acquired TruQua Enterprises for SAP S/4 HANA ERP consulting and software development expertise.
27. November 2020: Navisite acquired Dickinson+Associates, an SAP applications consulting firm in Chicago.
26. October 2020: PwC acquired Tyconz’s Enterprise Business Applications Operations.
25. October 2020: Accenture acquired Zag.
24. September 2020: Accenture acquired SALT Solutions AG.
23. August 2020: Deloitte acquired Keytree.
22. August 2020: Globant acquired gA, an Oracle and SAP partner focused on digital and cloud transformation services.
21. March 2020: SAP partner EPI-USE acquired Afonza.
Continue to next page for SAP partner M&A deals 20 through 1.