47 SAP Partner Mergers, Acquisitions: MSP and Cloud Consulting Buyout List
Mergers and acquisition activity in the SAP partner ecosystem has remained relatively steady over the past three years or so. Key buyers have included such global systems integrators, consulting giants and MSPs (managed IT service providers) like Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, Dimension Data, HCL, IBM and NTT Communications.
The goal, in many cases, involves a regional or talent land grab — designed to help end-customers accelerate migrations from on-premises applications to cloud-based SAP options across ERP (enterprise resource planning), CRM (customer relationship management), HANA and more.
Who were the buyers and sellers? Here’s a chronological sampling of SAP partner ecosystem M&A deals that ChannelE2E and MSSP Alert have tracked:
47. October 2021: Evergreen Services Group acquired Third Wave Business Systems, an SAP Business One ERP Partner.
44. September 2021: Perficient acquired Talos Digital, an SAP Cloud Commerce partner.
43. August 2021: SNP SE acquired Datavard.
42. July 2021: SoftwareOne acquired SE16N.
41. July 2021: Capgemini acquired Acclimation.
40. July 2021: Accenture acquired Ethica Consulting Group.
38. May 2021: Univerus acquired SAP Partner Blue Ocean Systems.
35. April 2021: Pythian acquired ManageServe.
34. March 2021: SoftwareONE acquired ITPC, an SAP specialist in Zurich, Switzerland.
33. March 2021: Sapphire Systems acquired In Cloud Solutions, an SAP Business ByDesign partner.
32. February 2021: Accenture acquired Edenhouse.
31. January 2021: SoftwareONE acquired Optimum Consulting, an SAP partner in Louisville, Kentucky (USA) and with operations in India, Optimum.
30. January 2021: NTT Data Systems acquired My Supply Chain Group.
28. November 2020: IBM acquired TruQua Enterprises for SAP S/4 HANA ERP consulting and software development expertise.
27. November 2020: Navisite acquired Dickinson+Associates, an SAP applications consulting firm in Chicago.
26. October 2020: PwC acquired Tyconz’s Enterprise Business Applications Operations.
25. October 2020: Accenture acquired Zag.
24. September 2020: Accenture acquired SALT Solutions AG.
23. August 2020: Deloitte acquired Keytree.
22. August 2020: Globant acquired gA, an Oracle and SAP partner focused on digital and cloud transformation services.
21. March 2020: SAP partner EPI-USE acquired Afonza.
Continue to next page for SAP partner M&A deals 20 through 1.