52 Salesforce Cloud Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The List
Here are Salesforce partner M&A deals listed 20 to 1.
20. February 2019: Armed with $20 million in fresh funding, Simplus acquired Sqware Peg.
19. March 2019: Salesforce partner GSD Company acquired Audaxium, an Oracle NetSuite cloud services consulting partner.
18. November 2018: Deloitte acquired CloudinIT of New Zealand.
17. September 2018: Nubik acquired Idle Tools.
16. September 2018: Infosys acquired Fluido, a Salesforce cloud consulting, implementation and training partner with reach across Europe.
15. September 2018: DXC Technology acquired System Partners, an Australia-based Salesforce cloud consulting and integration partner.
14. September 2018: Cognizant acquired Advanced Technology Group, a privately-held provider of customer and revenue management consulting and implementation services focused on the Salesforce Platform.
13. August 2018: Cognizant Technology Solutions acquired SaaSfocus, a major Salesforce cloud consulting partner in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region with operations in Australia and India.
12. August 2018: ScanSource acquired Canpango, an implementation and cloud consulting partner.
11. August 2018: Merkle acquired Amicus Digital, an Australia-based Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert.
10. July 2018: Israel-based AllCloud acquired Salesforce partner Figur8 Cloud Solutions and raised $7 million in new funding.
9. May 2018: FMT Consultants, a Microsoft and NetSuite partner, acquired Red Sky Solutions of Orange County, California in May 2018.
8. May 2018: Simplus in May 2018 acquired CirrusOne, a Salesforce and Oracle partner that offers consulting services for CPQ (configure, price, quote) and quote-to-cash solutions.
7. May 2018: Spaulding Ridge acquired Buan Consulting, a cloud CRM partner.
6. April 2018: OwnBackup, a SaaS-focused backup provider that works closely with Salesforce, raised $15.5 million.
5. March 2018: Silverline, a Salesforce platinum cloud consulting partner, attracted Pamlico Capital private equity investment for financial services, healthcare push.
4. March 2018: Kimble Applications, a Salesforce cloud partner focused on PSA, confirmed funding.
3. December 2017: BV Investment Partners acquired control of Apps Associates, an IT services company.
2. December 2017: Simplus raised $9.3 million in Series B funding & acquired Salesforce partner CRM Manager.
1. September 2017: Capgemini acquired Lyons Consulting Group, a Commerce Cloud partner.
Did we miss an M&A deal involving Salesforce partners since 2017? Email me the details: Joe@AfterNines.com or post comment.