80 Salesforce Cloud Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
Here are Salesforce partner M&A deals listed 60 to 41.
60. June 2021: Allant Group, backed by investment firm VntCap Technologies, acquired Salesforce multiple-cloud marketing expert Bubblebox.
59. June 2021: OSF Digital acquired Relation1.
58. May 2021: OSF Digital acquired Salesforce partner Adept Group.
57. May 2021: IBM acquired Waeg.
56. May 2021: Booz Allen Hamilton acquired Liberty IT Solutions, a government technology consulting firm & Salesforce cloud CRM partner.
55. March 2021: Private equity firm Accel-KKR acquired Kimble Applications, a professional services automation (PSA) software company for Salesforce’s cloud.
54. March 2021: Global consulting company iLink Digital acquired a majority stake in Salesforce partner Dazeworks.
53. March 2021: Infostretch acquired Saggezza.
52. February 2021: EPAM Systems acquired PolSource.
51. February 2021: Atos acquired Profit4SF.
50. February 2021: K2 Partnering Solutions acquired The Crevalle Group.
49. February 2021: Accenture acquired Businet System.
48. January 2021: Ascend Technologies and Doextra CRM Solutions merged.
47. January 2021: IBM acquired 7Summits.
46. December 2020: RSM US LLC acquired Salesforce Gold partner MondayCall.
44. December 2020: Private equity firm One Equity Partners (OEP) acquired VASS, a Salesforce partner & MSP with digital transformation, RPA, CRM, ERP & cloud services expertise.
43. November 2020: Druva acquired sfApex, a provider of Salesforce cloud backup, disaster recovery (BDR) & data migration tools for CRM platform.
42. November 2020: Capgemini acquired RXP Services, a digital, data & cloud IT consulting firm with Microsoft, Salesforce & ServiceNow expertise.
41. October 2020: Atos acquired Eagle Creek Software Solutions, a 250-person cloud consulting firm for Salesforce deployments.
Continue to next page to see Salesforce partner M&A deals 40 to 21.