59 Salesforce Cloud Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The M&A List
Here are Salesforce partner M&A deals listed 40 to 21.
40. October 2020: Atos acquired Eagle Creek Software Solutions, a 250-person cloud consulting firm for Salesforce deployments.
39. October 2020: Professional services firm Huron Consulting Group acquired ForceIQ.
38. September 2020: EPAM Systems acquired Salesforce partner Ricston, a software integration and connectivity solutions provider.
37. July 2020: Wipro acquired 4C of Belgium and gained a big Salesforce cloud consulting practice that spans Europe and the Middle East.
36. June 2020: Overground Cloud Services (OCS) acquired DecisionPoint Selling, a business process consulting firm. Both companies are Salesforce cloud partners.
34. April 2020: EMS Consulting acquires DBS DX.
33. March 2020: Cognizant acquires Lev, gaining roughly 200 employees who are Salesforce and digital marketing experts.
31. February 2020: India IT consulting giant Infosys acquires Simplus, a Salesforce-focused cloud consulting partner with locations in the United States and Australia.
30. February 2020: IT services and digital consulting giant Cognizant acquires the French operations of Salesforce specialist EI-Technologies.
29. January 2020: Accenture buys Workday, Salesforce & U.S. MuleSoft cloud IT consulting practice from Sierra-Cedar. Assets serve SMB education & government sectors.
28. January 2020: Ness Digital Engineering acquires CassaCloud.
27. January 2020: Private equity firm Frontenac acquires Prime Technology Group, a Salesforce partner and outsourced application developer with healthcare expertise.
26. December 2019: Simplus acquires Clout Partners for European push. Gains London, UK and Dublin, Ireland footprints. This marks Simplus’s seventh acquisition to date.
25. December 2019: Ingram Micro acquires Salesforce cloud consulting business unit of Quosphere.
24. August 2019: A5 Corp acquires Toronto-based Salesforce consulting partner Cloudware Connections. Tequity advised Cloudware on the deal.
23. July 2019: Pluribus Technologies acquires Salesforce partner Assured Software Ltd. Tequity, an M&A advisory firm for software & IT services, advises on the acquisition.
22. July 2019: Irving, Texas-based digital technology company Ksquare acquired Salesforce partner Great Wave Tech of San Francisco.
21. May 2019: Perficient acquired Sundog Interactive, a partner relationship management (PRM) and manufacturing vertical expert.
Continue to next page to see Salesforce partner M&A deals 20 to 1.