27 Salesforce Partner Mergers and Acquisitions: The List
Salesforce consulting partners remain in acquisition mode, buying each other worldwide. Private equity and venture capital firms have also jumped into the market from time to time, pumping money into Salesforce ISVs (independent software vendors).
Note: Originally published July 2, 2019. Updated January 8, 2020.
The list of Salesforce partner mergers, acquisitions, funding and investment deals ChannelE2E has tracked now spans these transactions:
27. January 2020: Ness Digital Engineering acquires CassaCloud.
26. January 2020: Private equity firm Frontenac acquires Prime Technology Group, a Salesforce partner and outsourced application developer with healthcare expertise.
25. December 2019: Simplus acquires Clout Partners for European push. Gains London, UK and Dublin, Ireland footprints. This marks Simplus’s seventh acquisition to date.
24. December 2019: Ingram Micro acquires Salesforce cloud consulting business unit of Quosphere.
23. September 2019: A5 Corp acquires Toronto-based Salesforce consulting partner Cloudware Connections. Tequity advised Cloudware on the deal.
22. July 2019: Pluribus Technologies acquires Salesforce partner Assured Software Ltd. Tequity, an M&A advisory firm for software & IT services, advises on the acquisition.
21. July 2019: Irving, Texas-based digital technology company Ksquare acquired Salesforce partner Great Wave Tech of San Francisco.
20. May 2019: Perficient acquired Sundog Interactive, a partner relationship management (PRM) and manufacturing vertical expert.
19. February 2019: Armed with $20 million in fresh funding, Simplus acquired Sqware Peg.
18. March 2019: Salesforce partner GSD Company acquired Audaxium, an Oracle NetSuite cloud services consulting partner.
17. November 2018: Deloitte acquired CloudinIT of New Zealand.
16. September 2018: Infosys acquired Fluido, a Salesforce cloud consulting, implementation and training partner with reach across Europe.
15. September 2018: DXC Technology acquired System Partners, an Australia-based Salesforce cloud consulting and integration partner.
14. September 2018: Cognizant acquired Advanced Technology Group, a privately-held provider of customer and revenue management consulting and implementation services focused on the Salesforce Platform.
13. August 2018: Cognizant Technology Solutions acquired SaaSfocus, a major Salesforce cloud consulting partner in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region with operations in Australia and India.
12. August 2018: ScanSource acquired Canpango, an implementation and cloud consulting partner.
11. August 2018: Merkle acquired Amicus Digital, an Australia-based Salesforce Marketing Cloud expert.
10. July 2018: Israel-based AllCloud acquired Salesforce partner Figur8 Cloud Solutions and raised $7 million in new funding.
9. May 2018: FMT Consultants, a Microsoft and NetSuite partner, acquired Red Sky Solutions of Orange County, California in May 2018.
8. May 2018: Simplus in May 2018 acquired CirrusOne, a Salesforce and Oracle partner that offers consulting services for CPQ (configure, price, quote) and quote-to-cash solutions.
7. May 2018: Spaulding Ridge acquired Buan Consulting, a cloud CRM partner.
6. April 2018: OwnBackup, a SaaS-focused backup provider that works closely with Salesforce, raised $15.5 million.
5. March 2018: Silverline, a Salesforce platinum cloud consulting partner, attracted Pamlico Capital private equity investment for financial services, healthcare push.
4. March 2018: Kimble Applications, a Salesforce cloud partner focused on PSA, confirmed funding.
3. December 2017: BV Investment Partners acquired control of Apps Associates, an IT services company.
2. December 2017: Simplus raised $9.3 million in Series B funding & acquired Salesforce partner CRM Manager.
1. September 2017: Capgemini acquired Lyons Consulting Group, a Commerce Cloud partner.
Did we miss an M&A deal involving Salesforce partners since 2017? Email me the details: Joe@AfterNines.com or post comment.