M&A List: 101 Salesforce Cloud Consulting Partner Mergers and Acquisitions
Salesforce ($CRM) cloud consulting partners remain in acquisition mode, buying each other worldwide. Private equity and venture capital firms have also jumped into the market from time to time, pumping money into Salesforce ISVs (independent software vendors) and MSPs (managed IT services providers).
Note: Originally published July 2, 2019 and updated regularly thereafter. The list of Salesforce partner mergers, acquisitions, funding, investment and private equity deals now includes:
101. October 2022: Interpublic Group (IPG) acquired RafterOne.
100. September 2022: NTT Data acquired Apisero.
99. September 2022: Perficient acquired Inflection Point Systems.
98. September 2022: Private equity firm Kelso and Company acquired Emtec.
96. September 2022: Capgemini acquired Aodigy Asia Pacific.
95. August 2022: Accscient acquired Vyom Group, a digital transformation consulting business that supports BMC, Salesforce and Mendix customers.
94. August 2022: Dentsu Group acquired Extentia and tucked the company into Merkle.
92. August 2022: Diabsolut acquired Emelar Consulting Group.
91. July 2022: Accelirate acquired Eshia Solutions, a Salesforce Mulesoft integrator.
90. July 2022: Provisions Group acquired Insight Powered.
89. July 2022: Mastek acquired MST Solutions.
88. July 2022: OSF Digital acquired Aarin Inc.
87. July 2022: PwC US acquired Netrovert.
86. June 2022: PwC India acquires Venerate Solutions.
84. June 2022: OSF Digital acquired Kolekto.
83. May 2022: The Acacia Group acquired The Baer Group.
82. May 2022: McKinsey & Company acquired S4G.
81. April 2022: Uneecops acquired digiCloud Solutions.
Continue to next page to see Salesforce partner M&A deals 80 to 61.